Time to SPRING into action and get our spaces cleansed and cleared for the Vernal Equinox!
The Vernal Equinox, also known as the first day of Spring, took place in the Northern Hemisphere on Saturday, March 20th, 2021. This is a great time to get cleaning done, as far as organizing the home, changing that wardrobe from winter to spring/summer clothes, and smudging the negative, dead, stagnant energy out of your space.
Smudging isn't just for dwellings, you can smudge your Tarot Cards, Magick Wands, Cell Phone, charge your Crystals and even Yourself! There are many herbs used to create smudging sticks, especially to work in connection with your intentions:
- White Sage- One of the most common herbs for smudging, it aids in Blessing, Healing, and Clearing negative energy
- Cedar- Renewal, Protection, and Grounding
- Yerba Santa- Healing a Broken Heart, Self Love, and Self Care
- Rosemary- Invigorates Body, Mind and Spirit, Memory, and Confidenc
- Palo Santo- Bringing in Positive Energy, Creativity, and Spiritual Cleansing
When smudging, it's important to remove certain energies and REPLACE them with others, so if you're looking to rid yourself of negative energy, it's a good idea to bring in positive energy immediately after to fill that space.
A few ideas to Bring in Positive Energy after removing the negative:
- Sing songs that bring you Joy
- Dance like no one's watching
- Chant or Pray while smudging, setting your intention for what you want the herb to accomplish and ushering in positive energy
Pro Tips for Smudging:
- Open a window or a door, ensuring the area is properly ventilated
- Use a firesafe bowl to catch the ash
- Mix the Smudging ash with sea salt for an easy Black Salt recipe, an ingredient often used in protection spells and rituals
Starting April 1st, 2021, we're offering FREE 4" White Sage Smudge Stick with any purchase of $10 or more!
*Discount & Product will be automatically added to your cart at time of purchase; Offer lasts 4/1/21-4/30/21